Todo Ajedrez  Curso de Ajedrez  Reglamento FIDE  Jugar contra PC  Anécdotas  Consejos

Todo Ajedrez
Foro de discusión sobre Ajedrez

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

I got a chance to wear test the Fresh Foam shoes

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
zhixinglh

MensajePublicado: Jue Abr 14, 2016 3:39 am    Asunto: I got a chance to wear test the Fresh Foam shoes Responder citando

I Nike Air Max 90 pascher en ligne am curious about the how the VO2Max results in the lab compare to the VO2Max estimates one can get from race performance – so I plugged your 18:53 5k time into the online calculator (based on Daniels formulas I believe) at link to brianmac.co.uk… and got 53.26, which is higher than your 50.5 in the lab.Might this suggest a better running economy than the Daniels formula assume? Or perhaps the lab test just didn’t get the most out of you.

Conclusion

5. Here’s my biggest observation – when I run roads in the Cliftons I feel like I’m working a lot harder than I should be at my easy pace. I think this is where the fact that I tend to be adapted to more minimal footwear comes into play, as I felt the same way about running in the Skechers GoRun Ultra (probably the most comparable shoe to Nike Free pascher en ligne the Clifton that I have used for more than a few runs). The Cliftons feel really soft in the midfoot and heel, and this seems to take some of the pop out of my stride. Conversely, on one run when I picked up the pace a bit they felt better, perhaps because I was more up on the front of the shoe. I’m wondering if this would change if I gave them more time, but my body seems to like firmer, more responsive footwear. The question for me is whether that’s because those are the shoes I’m used to, or if there is something inherent to my stride that makes me prefer a lower profile shoe. I’d love to see a study look at oxygen consumption in runners with various footwear backgrounds in their typical shoes versus in a super soft shoe like the Clifton.

just curious, why speedwork would need it to be stifff? can you recommend one … curious to try

I still will use them for shorter runs but looking for something for longer runs. I’m looking at the Altra Instinct 1.5 or the Altra Torin as that shoe. I read your reviews on each and I am torn about which one to get Nike Air Max 2015 Femme vente . Unfortunately, there isn’t a store anywhere near me in Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area that sells them so I can’t try them on. Given that I loved the Frees minus the toebox issue, which one would you recommend that I should try to go with?

Great article Pete. I got a chance to wear test the Fresh Foam shoes, and since I am a purveyor of Altras, I am now running in the Olympus also. These two shoes aren’t on the same spectrum as it compares to ride , fit, & feel. To lump them together is misleading indeed.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez