Todo Ajedrez  Curso de Ajedrez  Reglamento FIDE  Jugar contra PC  Anécdotas  Consejos

Todo Ajedrez
Foro de discusión sobre Ajedrez

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

Pas Cher Nike Air Max 1

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
zhixinglh

MensajePublicado: Jue Abr 14, 2016 3:37 am    Asunto: Pas Cher Nike Air Max 1 Responder citando

I’m Pas Cher Nike Free 6.0 with you on the Kinvara, that shoe is amazing. It felt light, responsive, and perfect to run on. Almost like I didn’t notice it was there. I tried the shoe a month ago, but on runs I developed a blister on my right pinky toe every run – and the fabric of the shoe isn’t soft enough to allow my pinky toe to push through it like it does on a lot of other running shoes that I wear. I had to return it since I couldn’t have a blister form every run like that. I now run in Newton Distance, and am gradually getting used to wearing them on runs. I’d say I like Newton Distance a little less than Kinvara, but not by much.

After leaving the store, I started thinking about that man’s shoes more and my mind wandered back into the days of middle school. As a burgeoning adolescent, the perception of being thought of as “cool” by my peers was constantly on my mind. W e all wish to be liked and we all wish to be validated by our outward appearance. I can’t remember the shoes I wore at this time, but I do remember that the popular guys in my classes wore Air Jordan shoes, along with other emerging basketball stars at the time (e.g. Anfernee “Penny” Hardaway).

I had terrible ‘shin splints’ and other knee pains. I first went minimal in old water shoes running running 200m each day. After learning proper form (from this and other websites), I slowly returned to my original mileage with no pain. This was about last April. I go to school in Vivo Aquas and run in ZEM originals and Vivo Ultras. It has been about 10 months since I have been in a shoe with a heel-toe drop. By the way,I find that all ‘barefoot’ shoes are bad substitutes for the real thing. There is nothing like warm pavement on a cool summer evening.

It’s reassuring to read this story. I developed ITBS in late 2010, but I stayed in the same shoes through my comeback. In mid-summer last year I added a neutral shoe into my rotation and stayed injury free through a marathon training cycle. Then this winter I have made a complete transition with no major issues to Saucony Mirage. Now when I wear my old shoes just to walk, something doesn’t feel right.

So get out there, work on you Pas Cher Nike Air Max 90 r running form, strengthen your hips in as many planes of motion as possible and run happy. -Matt KleinUniversity of Puget Sound ’13, Exercise Science

For the first couple of weeks, I would “test out” my legs every few days and every time I would make it between 1 and 2 miles before the pain returned, often reaching a severe level before I would shut it down feeling frustrated and defeated. After those first few weeks, I decided to incorporate rest into the mix and a couple of time Pas Cher Nike Air Max 1 s went a week to 10 days without running at all.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez