Todo Ajedrez  Curso de Ajedrez  Reglamento FIDE  Jugar contra PC  Anécdotas  Consejos

Todo Ajedrez
Foro de discusión sobre Ajedrez

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

natural running shoes

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
zhixinglh

MensajePublicado: Jue Abr 14, 2016 3:36 am    Asunto: natural running shoes Responder citando

Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher The perfect compromise between protection from sharp rocks and good trail feel depends on the nature of the trail. If the terrain is very rubbly, then I tend to opt for a shoe with a more protection; with a smooth trail, I can run comfortably in sandals or VFF’s.

“For a variety of reasons, I think the advantages of barefoot-style running diminish on trails. In particular the hillier, the rockier, and the longer the trail, the less advisable is a minimal shoe. “

I like your blog, but I’m not sure how you can substantiate saying that a shoe “isn’t for you” if you have no plans of ever trying the shoe on . I am a “natural” runner, never landing on my heels, and I LOVE running in these shoes. I’m not sure why you would write off a shoe just because of a video of someone heel striking. Just because a shoe doesn’t label itself as “minimal” or “reduced” doesn’t mean you can’t mid or forefoot run in it. Mo Farah trains in Nike Pegasus shoes, and he’s not a heel striker…I just hate the really snobby mentality that people have towards shoes that aren’t 4mm drop or less. Just me though… Well, back in the day when I actually bought shoes based on the ‘cool heel super-cushion spring’, this would be on the top of my shoe list. Now I just cringe seeing these ads. These shoes are the painful reality of the way manufacturers sell footwear.

I follow you for a long time. And this post confirms what I suspect for a few months. ??Your tastes have dramatically changed vs. 2-3 years ago. While yo Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs Femmes u were a big advocate of natural running shoes (light, flexible, low drop, wide toe box), your preference moved gradually to more traditional heavier and cushioned models.

I have read a lot of your reviews and in general I find them to be informative, well written, and thoughtful. However, there is a common thread i have found that continually leaves me in disagreement:

Absolutely. I live in the mountains, and run almost entirely on trails. I usually run i Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs France n New Balance MT101’s, which I think fulfill your criteria nicely.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez